Monday 21 February 2011

Android Market grrrr

Its very infuriating, as a developer who cares about users getting the most from my code (no seriously !), its annoying that Google does not allow developers to respond to comments posted against apps. There is a comment on the Plink Log Pro page in the Market from a guy having problems, and I genuinely want to respond & resolve his issue. But Google wont let me post against my own app, or contact him directly. As someone who does customer support for a job, I find Google's approach rather unprofessional.

Oh well, if anyone does have problems, I will provide support on a 1 to 1 level if required and resolve any handset specific problems. Testing HAS been done on all API levels from 2.1 upwards, but I am aware that certain manufacturers may throw the odd curve ball. Let me know if you hit a problem, I'll look straight into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment