Thursday 24 February 2011

Release R1.1

Due to some unforeseen issues with Release R1 having problems on certain installations, I am making an early release of R1.1. This is essentially the same functionality as R1 but with some debugging code added, to try & capture errors for reporting. There will be a new Option menu entry to turn Debugging on/off, you should enable it if you have had problems running the software & I have asked you to submit a report. Plink Log Pro will produce a text file that you can email back to me, this will assist in resolving any specific problems with your handset or installation. There may be a few cosmetic differences between R1 and R1.1 as I am mid-development between R1 and R2. I remain dedicated to resolving all issues that users report to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment